While I was unfortunately not in attendance at the shows this year, my iPad brought all the fun to my apartment! Thank you Apple. Honestly, I was rather disappointed with most Spring/Summer 2013 runway collections. They were boring for the most part. But instead of highlighting the sad and bad, I found four shows, thus far, particularly fantastic! Rebecca Taylor always does it for me. She maintains a clean cut aesthetic with an incredibly reinvented runway show every season. This particular collection encompassed Taylor’s typical girly element but equally edgy. I found Jason Wu’s collection wonderful in the same regard. Edgier than I was expecting in the best way possible. Marc Jacobs truly surprised me this year. I will always respect his shows but I do not typically love them. This one was different. The bare midriffs and tailored suits were a great combination. The silks and shimmering …beautiful. Lastly, Peter Som, your collection had a sublime pastel palate and fine lines. Crazy to be thinking about the warm weather as the cold is soon upon us! What an exciting time of the year. On another note, a huge shout out to my favorite blogger Garance Doré. Your “Pardon my French” videos have kept me well abreast and entertained this New York Fashion Week. Keep them coming!
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago