What a wonderful vacation. I returned to New York City yesterday after my much anticipated family vacation to Saint John in the US Virgin Islands. The weather was beautiful and the food was absolutely delicious. Already back to the normal routine, but still reminiscing of this great trip. One of the (definite) highlights was dining at The Fatty Crab. We enjoyed brunch and TWO dinners there. So you know it was good. Menu is listed below. We tried basically everything. The “Yellow Curry Chicken” was among the favorites. Apparently it’s on the menu at the West Village location. See ya there!
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago