In only a few short weeks I will be heading to St. John in the USVI for a little family vacation. I could not be more excited. As the trip draws closer, I am beginning to nail down my beach and travel essentials. This summer I am totally hooked up with the goods. First, my Celine sunglasses, as previously discussed in a former post. They are polarized and perfect for the beach. Not to mention the fabulous color. Second, my beautiful new all white one piece. I love one pieces this season. They are subtle and pretty sexy (if I do say so myself). Third, the amazing A.P.C. cheetah printed beach bag. The carry all, which I recently purchased at our (now finished) sale. Fourth, gold Porselli ballet flats. Simple and great for dinners out with the fam. And finally, Rebecca Taylor sundresses! They are cool and cute. I think I’m almost set. I can’t wait.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago