I came across Yoya in the West Village just this past weekend. A co-worker told me it was great and that I needed to check it out. Well, I am glad she did. While in actuality it is a store for babies and mommies, they also have bad ass jewelry and super cool accessories (GREAT scarves). Yes, you can find the perfect children’s gift in this store, but they have much more to offer. Please check it out. It’s at 636 Hudson Street. Now for grub talk. Cafe Cluny is it. On West 4th Street and West 12th Street you can find authentic, high quality and highly delicious French food. I had the curried chicken salad wrap. Not my typical lunch choice, but dang it was good. The chicken was tender and had a fantastic balance of curry, almonds and cranberries. The wrap was light and flakey and the side of zucchini fries was a nice touch. It helps that the atmosphere was inviting and quite frankly, beautiful.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago