I take after my mother. Therefore, I love tea and scones. Today I went to Tea and Sympathy on Greenwich in the West Village for the first time. I did not enjoy tea and scones, but the British grub was fantastic. Garlic chicken salad? Oh yes. Flavorful and delicious. The place is very quant and very cute. Adorned with tea cups and treats, Tea and Sympathy will suit any needs. It definitely satisfied my lunch break one. Definitely going back for tea time. Who’s down?
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago