After a few wonderful days in Atlanta, Georgia, celebrating my cousin’s graduation from Emory, I am finally back in New York. In even better news, I am officially on summer vacation. While I will be working at A.P.C. full time, it could not feel better to take a rest from school. Therefore you can expect more regular updates. I truly apologize, things as usual have been crazy but now all shall be normalized. ALSO! Guess what? Now Miss Lily’s, the super cool Jamaican restaurant and neighboring juice bar, which are located on Sullivan Street in Soho, have opened a record shop and boutique store. It is just adorable. I got an awesome t-shirt and checked out their great tunes. Please stop by. It’s on Sullivan’s Houston Street corner.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago