Last night was the grand opening party for the new A.P.C. store in the West Village on West Fourth and Perry Street. AKA my place of work. What was my attire for the event? Current collection A.P.C., obviously. I wore the traditional A.P.C. raw denim mini skirt, tan heeled penny loafers, a navy merino wool cardigan and a beautiful gold silk paisley top. It was quite a look. The party had a fantastic turn out, the store was jammed! Definitely a night to remember.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago