Pointy or round toe, I don’t care. Matte black and patent leather pumps are, just so, timeless. I am over geometric and “trendy ” “it” shoes. Probably because they take over my closet, hence my current hatred towards my entire shoe collection. You will hate them too next season (if you don’t already). My suggestion is to only go top of the line for these, a.k.a (the classic) Manolo Blanik, Jimmy Choo, Giuseppe Zanotti and Prada. They’ll never be bougie, they’ll always be cool. I’m with Garance Doré on this one.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 2 years ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 2 years ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 2 years ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 2 years ago