These Isabel Marant dip dyed pieces are festive, bright and fun. The pants and shorts are a bit too much for me, but I absolutely love the sweatshirt and shirt dress. The colors are just minimal enough for a dip die. I ordered the dress from Netaporter and almost bought the sweatshirt at Bergdorfs yesterday. I’m obsessed. These pieces are really getting me in the spring/summer spirit. I’m also a huge fan of these scarves below. The gold silk one on the left is A.P.C., of course. The paisley print is a perfect pairing with the luxe gold silk. The Missoni headband is a true classic and a really great way to defeat the heat. While somewhat impractical, I love these Oscar de la Renta earrings. They are 24 k gold with colored enamel. All items are available on Netaporter. Scoop them up.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago