Quite possibly the best event of the year. Colette, the coolest concept store in Paris on Rue Saint-Honoré, is hosting a free carnival this weekend in the Tuileries Gardens. It’s going to be awesome. There will be a 43,000 square foot carnival tent with booths from Colette’s favorites: an Edith A. Miller kissing booth, a Carhartt shooting range, a Nike basketball court and even a Repetto led ballet class (plus more). Of course A.P.C. will be there and sponsoring too. I am so jealous of any and everyone that gets to attend this fantastic event. It is not to be missed. Can’t wait to see follow up coverage and photographs. What could be wrong with a Colette sponsored carnival in the Tuileries? Absolutely noting.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago