Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow were 100% the best dressed on the red carpet at this 2012 Oscars ceremony. Jolie’s sexy black velvet Atelier Versace number could not have been a better fit or look. She looked young and beautiful. Tom Ford did it right on Paltrow. I loved the versatility of the caped detail and the dress’ silhouette. She looked like a million bucks. Red was clearly the color of the night (and carpet). Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton looked elegant, Emma Stone looked fantastic in Giambattista Valli Haute Couture and Natalie Portman looked classic in vintage Dior. No need to discuss the bad red carpet moments, but let’s just say there were a few too many in my eyes this year. Kudos to these ladies for looking fabulous!
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago