The Burberry Prorsum fall show is one that I look forward to all year. It almost never disappoints. This one was especially impressive. The feminine bow tie belts were adorable, I loved the graphic t-shirts and the structured jackets were beautiful. The finale with a fantastic touch. The umbrellas were awesome and fit the collection’s aesthetic. Christopher Bailey knows best. Prorsum’s spring collection, available on Netaporter, is also pretty awesome. The raffia parka, pleated jersey maxi dress and double faced leather trench are to die for. But I will say, fall is Prorsum’s season.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago