Finally, the much anticipated W 4th A.P.C. store has (softly) opened. While all architectural things are not set, the store is fully functioning and open for business. It looks fantastic. You must come and check it out. And I work there, so there. We will have our grand opening at the end of April. The spring merchandise could not look better and the location is awesome. After our first full day open, I joined my family at Lucky Strike on Grand Street for dinner. It was delicious. I had the Tuna Niçoise. It is highly recommended. The Croque Monsieur and Steak dishes were equally impressive.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago