Either get it for your sweetie, or get it for yourself. Dominique Ansel Bakery on Spring Street between Sullivan and Thompson is the best. All that you see above exists. You’re wondering what the mysterious goodie is in the middle? It is a “Perfect Little Egg Sandwich.” Aka a small brioche with creamy scrambled eggs and gruyere. The “Gâteau Battu” on the left is almost like a popover (amazing) and on the right is chocolate croissant, of course. Go there now. And for the garments. I love red anytime. From the top left: Marc by Marc Jacobs Tote $530, A.P.C. Gingham Sailor Top $235, Miu Miu Leather Brogues $510. Bottom from the left: Alexander Wang Crepe de Chine Dress $450, Stella McCartney Wool Jumpsuit $1,245, Isabel Marant Drop Earrings $95 & Alexander Wang Trimmed Glossed Jacket $745. All SO good.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago