The Pico Means Little new website has officially launched. What fantastic architectural jewelry. Proud to be the face of it! If you don’t know about Pico, check out the site: http://www.picomeanslittle.com. Designer Andrea Pico is based out of my hometown in Montclair, NJ but sells her jewelry across the country. You might know her as the designer for the Frank Lloyd Wright Collection jewelry, which is available at the Guggenheim Museum here in the city. Don’t let it pass you by.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago