Punks facing off jocks? Apparently this was the voice behind Thom Browne’s Fall 2012 Menswear collection. You gotta hand it to him for always pulling out all the best tricks and creating truly original collections. This is the way fashion shows are supposed to be: shows. I give Browne many props. In a completely different sense, I loved Kenzo’s first Menswear collection. It was good. The French “RATP” car as a backdrop set the stage for a super cool show. While following a total Kenzo aesthetic, Humberto Leon and Carol Lim commenced their Menswear sector with a bang. Check it ooooout.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 3 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago