So excited about my newest purchases on my budget. First is my new beanie. In the past 2 months I have lost 2, but they have been replaced with the best yet. This Carhartt beanie is available on the Carhartt website for only 8 bucks. Steeeeeeeeal and so dope. I almost equally love the Varsity jacket I got on sale today at Aritzia. It is my personal way to fill the void for the APC Carhartt Varsity jacket that I would kill for. If you are in the market and have the change, check out the collab. Lastly, in making a return at Barney’s, I came across these fabulous Marant pants. While they were part of her Fall collection, they seem pretty Spring to me? Either way, I’m wearing them year round and I can’t wait. Open Ceremony’s bites on a budget is probably the best thing for any New Yorker. The bloggers at OC comprise, on a very frequent basis, a “bite on a budget” (aka a meal that is delicious under $10). I’m down. Thanks OC!
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago