I officially own a pair of APC jeans. If you don’t know about APC jeans, they are fabricated in raw denim and consist of a long long break in period. The jeans stretch at least one full size during the break in process. You shouldn’t wash your jeans, or at least not for 6 months (at the earliest). I’m getting educated in this department, but in the mean time, bear the break in process with me and pick up a pair.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago