Yesterday I was a chic Parisian thanks to Inès. I took her up on grubbing suggestion and I checked out Bread & Roses in the 8th. While my lunch completely broke the bank, it was worth every penny. I ordered “le petit chèvre,” which consists of chèvre on nut and raisin toasts, topped with sun dried tomatoes. It also came with a side salad. Could not have been better. Today I went to Merci café on Beaumarchais. I had been to the store, but never the café. It was adorable. Such a fantastic setting. The food was equally pleasing. I had a parmesan and prosciutto salad with fresh tomatoes and baguette. Definitely saved shopping at the store for dessert. I may or may not have bought a pair of Isabel Marant jeans in my travels today. Stay tuned.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago