This past May when I was in Paris, I was given the fabulous gift of “Parisian Chic” by Inès de la Fressange. Not only does this mini bible teach you how to dress like a Parisian, but it points out the best spots for food, drinks and shopping in the city of lights. I took Inès up on one of these spots last night. I went to Chez Georges on Rue des Cannettes. It was a great time. The music was funky, and the space was cozy. I will be checking out many more, if not all of Inès’s spots on this trip. So happy to be here in Paris. I’ll be checking in so stay tuned.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago