The above statement says it all. Last night I went to the launch at Henri Bendel’s for Jouany Perfumes. While I love perfumes, I am very particular. The Jounay St. Barthélemy and Marrakech fragrances are keepers. The scents are lustful and luxurious. They smell beachy and fantastic. The man behind the perfumes is photographer Christophe Jouany. He has worked in the world of fashion photography for the past 28 years. His successful photography career seems to have translated very well in his perfumes. They are available for purchase at select stores, including Henri Bendel in New York City, as well as online (linked to the image below). If you are in the market for a new perfume (or just a junkie for perfume like me), you won’t regret buying this one.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago