So you’re wondering. What was my favorite Halloween costume this year? Granted I have a huge and childish obsession with Hello Kitty, my Hello Kitty costume was my favorite. I rocked my Hello Kitty Vans with an old Marc Jacobs crystal studded cardigan, kitschy Hello Kitty jewelry from Claire’s, my very own Kimora Lee Simmons Hello Kitty necklace (thanks Mom), a Hello Kitty beanie and a Hello Kitty t-shirt. It was not only the costume that made for a great night. Nicola Formichetti’s Zombie Panda party in New York was out of control. So much fun and so many great costumes. My two favorites are below. Look! He likes Hello Kitty too!
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago