Newest and coolest thing. Marc Jacobs has teamed up with Aid for Aids. This non-profit organization provides support for those with HIV/AIDS around the told and immigrants in the US through medication and education. Marc Jacobs just released his second generation t-shirts, which include drawings created by their children. There is an event happening on next Wednesday (October 26) from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. It will be at the AFAI office located on 515 Greenwich Street suite #506. The t-shirts are available for purchase at the Marc Jacobs store on Bleeker Street. Great cause. Dope t’s. Check it.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 week ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago