Yesterday I visited the Empire State Building for the first time. I got extremely lucky and hooked up in a very big way. Thanks to Shaun and Bret at Catalyst Public Relations, me and the crew were able to cut all lines with a special card. It was absolutely beautiful up there. Amazing to see the city from the top. Prior to visiting the Empire Stat we dined at the Breslin in the Ace Hotel. I had a delicious ham sandwich with game chips, but was most certainly eyeing their famous lamb burger.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago