Happy Friday all. In celebration of the weekend, I wanted to share new pieces from my favorites: Isabel Marant and Pedro Garcia. Isabel Marant takes her pared-down Parisian chic style to the next level with these Spring jackets. She brings together classic and trend with a trench, sweatshirt, Varsity jacket and embellished blazer. My fave from this mix is without a doubt the Varsity. To be honest, while I love this trend, most designer’s have taken it much too lightly. A Varsity jacket should be adorned and youthful, not simplistic and boring. Marant executes just what I’ve been looking for! Yet, unfortunately this jacket is very out of my price range at $1,415. Pedro Garcia also does his part in producing vibrantly fantastic footwear for this Spring. He has taken two extremely subtle styles, an ankle boot and loafers, and added a sequined twist. Ooof. I love. Check these styles out on Netaporter.com.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago