Finally the weather is allowing us to enjoy the beautiful Spring time! Time to put away those heavy knit sweaters ladies, (I hope) & put on some fun frocks. These pieces are imperative in every fashionistas closet. #1 WEDGES. Pair them with jeans or a dress, they look great almost any way. #2 Fitted Khakis. I am all about classics, and fitted chinos look great on just about everyone. I am a fan of AG’s and J Brand’s. #3 Oxford Shoes. Don’t feel dopey, they are totally it right now and look fab with a pair of shorts or a loose dress. #4 The Coveted Backpack. I have been all over the Alexander Wang Marti for this season. It captures that biker chic look with a luxe twist. #5 Chambray Shirt. No explanation necessary, just buy one. #6 Equipment Dress. I strongly urge everyone to purchase this. It’s flattering on every figure and can be worn endless ways. Try it with a belt, cardigan or scarf! #7 Boho Hobo. It plays down every look with cohesion. This DVF option is fantastic.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago