Finally decided to spill the info on my bracelet collection. After it was mulled over my Seventeen, and much of my twitter following, I thought it was only fair that I do the honors. The diamond wrap bracelet is none another than Chan Luu. I purchased the bracelet at Otte in New York City, but I am sure it is still available via eCommerce. The heart “friendship” bracelet was only five bucks. I got it at a small boutique in Montclair, NJ called Dot Reeder (which is also my place of work), it is by Wanderlust. The multicolored string bracelet is probably the priciest of them all. It is designed by the fabulous Aurelie Bidermann. I bought it on kirnazabete.com, but her pieces are also available on Net-a-Porter.com. I think I paid in and around $220.00 for it (whoops). Last but not least, my “Texas” bracelet is the newest of them all. I just got it last week at a small vintage store in Verona, NJ. It is called Vintage Alley. Load up your wrists girls!
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago