WWD reported just this morning that the Olsen twins will launch an eCommerce site. Their site, named Stylemint, will launch this July. Apparently it will work similarly to the site Jewelmint. A.K.A. the site will give you personalized recommendations of clothing through a series of style quizzes. The more that you buy from the site, the more specific the recommendations become. The first collection the gals will release are a series of t-shirts. They will retail for $29.99. The duo hope to also release sweaters and knits in time.“Online commerce is the perfect medium for us to create a new brand that is as much about the clothing as it is about the customer experience,” says Ash. Yahoo!
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 2 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago