This Spring season is all about lengthly frocks. Let’s be honest, they are everywhere, but I’ve chosen a few favorites. The first is a T by Alexander Wang maxi. It is fabricated in jersey and features an asymmetrical hem. Perfect to rock with ankle boots and metal bangles. The second is by Young, Fabulous & Broke. This one shouldered frock is tie died and has a gathered elastic banding at the waist and left side. It comes with the metallic leather belt shown in the photograph. The dress on the far right is Rebecca Taylor. This v-neck silk midi dress has a jacquard tulip print and a smocked elastic bodice. The spaghetti straps are adjustable and it has a ruched waist. Loooove them. They are all available for purchase on shopbop.com. Which should I get?
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago