BLT Steak {chez moi}

Last night, in celebration of my dad’s birthday, my fabulous mother cooked up a dinner à la BLT Steak. Let’s just say it was incredible. I tried to document as much as I could before it was scarfed down.

Advertisements

6 Responses to BLT Steak {chez moi}

1. e. barbara rothman says:

That meal does look delicious. Tell your father happy birthday and your fabulous mother that her cooking is just one of her natural talents. As for you, miss blogger, I love your photography and the way you phrase ya’l and your expressions. I. Sure. Do
    Congrats on being in 17. Isn’t it great to be 17. U will luv Fordham and the west side.
    Grandma and I have had alot of fun this winter.
    luv, cousin barbara

2. e. barbara rothman says:

Congrats on being in 17. Isn’t it great to be 17. U will luv Fordham. luv, csn barbara

3. e. barbara rothman says:

Looks yummy. Happy Bday to Mark. Congrats on 17 mag. Blog is fab. luv, cousin barbara, hi to ya’ll, grandma and I had fun this winter!

4. e. barbara rothman says:

MMmmm, looks so yummy. Happy b’day to dad. Blog. Is. Great. love, cousin barbara

5. LA says: