On March 29, 2011 Christie’s hosted their second annual “Bid to Save the Earth” auction (which included a fashion show). The prizes that were up for auction I must say were pretty fabulous. Imagine a plane ride with Harrison Ford, or a day with Bill Clinton. Dreams which Christie’s made realities, for charity! Supermodels Karolina Kurkova, Jessica Stam and Coco Rocha took the runway by storm to model the Runway to Green Collection, which is available on Netaporter.com. There was even a performance from my fave, Nicki Minaj. Sound like a perfect event? Well it gets even better. The event raised $1.36 million for various charities, which included the Central Park Conservancy, Conservation International, the Natural Resources Defense Council and Oceana.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago