Big news. Kari Sigerson and Miranda Morrison have announced that they have parted ways with their company. The company was founded in 1991 and has truly become a staple in the footwear world. “Miranda and I are out of the company, so the shoes for sale right now are the last ones that we will design,” Sigerson told Women’s Wear Daily. They stated that it was “not something that we anticipated but it’s over for now I guess. We are hoping that we’ll move onto greener pastures and happier places.” Nice optimism Morrison! Ya’ll will be missed.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago