Yesterday I saw the Bill Cunningham documentary at the Film Forum and was blown away. My only prior knowledge of Bill Cunningham was his beautiful photographs in the Sunday Styles section of the Times. I had surmised that he was a socialite with a huge agenda and a fabulous wardrobe. I was taken by surprise. Bill is an incredibly down to earth man. He takes great much pride in his work, and is truly a mastermind. I don’t want to give too much away but it was an incredible documentary. The film is being shown solely at the Film Forum on Houston between 6th and 7th. If you can get there, you must see it. I suggest buying tickets on the Film Forum’s website before you go.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 2 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago