For months and months, I lusted after the Isabel Marant Perkins sneaker (on the right). With a hefty price tag and them being sold out everywhere, I came up empty handed. I have found a better replacement. Maison Martin Margiela’s sneakers are beyond fabulous (on the left). To be honest, I think Marant based her Perkins off of them. I kind of had to snag them. The pair I purchased are available on yoox.com for $350, muuuuch better than the $700 I would have paid for the Marants. Things work out! Can’t wait to rock my sneakers with some skinnies and a girly top this Spring.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago