Lanvin team in tears? Wu front row at the Lanvin show? What is going on in Paris. While nothing is certain, there is evidence that Alber Elbaz of Lanvin may be leaving for Dior! Style.com tweeted last night, “Not to add to the Dior rumor mill, but people in Paris are asking, why has the Lanvin team been in tears all day? Hmm….very interesting. A later report from Women’s Wear Daily further confirms this accusation. “The sighting of Jason Wu front row at the Lanvin show on Friday sure sent tongues a-wagging. ‘I’m here for my first Lanvin show, Mrs. Wang invited me,’ said the designer, referring to the house’s owner, Taiwanese publishing magnate Shaw-Lan Wang.” I guess we shall see. Seems as though Paris Fashion Week is going to end with some excitement, and I am all about it!
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago