This is a truly fabulous shoe. From the second I saw it in early February at Otte in New York, I fell in love. It’s the Alexander Wang Kasia. While it also comes in off white and black, this deep burgundy is the only way to go. It doesn’t scream, but it makes a statement. The wedge is 115 mm and they have a leather sole. They retail for $550.00, which is a bit pricy, but compared to the Miu Miu’s and Prada’s of the world, NOT bad. Can’t wait to see that bright sunshine.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 week ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago