Tooooooooo much. I am typically respectful of Sonia Rykiel’s abundance of print and color, but this was a lot. Her pairing of plaid dresses with pastel fur scarves was quite odd in my opinion, and an incorrect mix. I found the collection unwearable. I wish there was something positive I could say about this collection, but there isn’t. Even the patterns were off, and the pants sought camel toe action. Sorry Sonia, not your best work.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago