Marant may not like things too perfect, but this show truly was. By far my Fall 2011 Ready-To-Wear runway show. I loved her eclectic mix of simplistic garments with tribal accents. The tall fringe boots looked impeccable with her chambray blouses and tailored jackets. What impressed me the most was how true Marant stuck to her brand. The collection was innovative, but still executed Marant’s image. She incorporated her signature sweaters with tasteful trousers and shorts, and of course she threw some fur into the mix. She did fringe, but didn’t take it too far, all garments were completely wearable. It is a collection not to be missed. In addition, a few supermodels took her runway by storm. See below. Congrats Ms. Marant, job well done.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 2 years ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 2 years ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 2 years ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 2 years ago