Yes, Dsquared² is pretty outrageous, but I kind of love it. The show captured a complete and total Western theme. The models were adorned in frontier-style garments and cowboy hats. Super gritty, yet well executed. The pieces were tailored to perfection, but not a surprise from Dsquared². What I felt was most staggering about this collection was their accessories. The dark and deep cowboy hats were luxurious and were paired faultlessly with fur collared jackets. The skate-shoes were another unique touch, which brought innovation and life to the show. Go Dsquared²!
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago