In general, I was not impressed by the gowns at this years Oscar’s. They were pretty dull and drab. I do have one favorite though. She won by a landslide. My favorite dress was Cate Blanchett’s. The Givenchy Haute Couture gown was paired perfectly with Van Cleef & Arpels jewels. It was truly incredible. I did kind of love that Anne Hathaway walked the Carpet, with none other than Valentino Garavani. The man who was also behind her dress. He’s the man, love him. Until next year!
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago