When I say it was an “Angel Studded Runway,” damn do I mean it. The runway was full of the superest of Supermodels. Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman, Erin Heatherton, Isabeli Fontana, Ruby Aldridge & Alessandra Ambrosio all took the runway by storm. They truly brought excitement to the 82 looks, which Dolce showed for their Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear collection. As for the collection itself, I was a fan. D&G reinvented one of their favorite themes, “the masculine-feminine mix”, which has not surprisingly been a trend among Milan catwalks this season. Designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana mixed star-printed chiffon, with tailored garments. The models wearing the more masculine pieces, were made to look like boys, what a cute accent! Great vibe, great models, great collection.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago