What an absolutely fabulous collection. The show commenced, quite shockingly, with sporty coats and zestful knitwear. A change from Blumarine’s recent punk rock, and print heavy collections to say the least. While the collection was widely different than what we are used to from Blumarine, it was cohesive and sensible. I loved the abundance of camel, black & navy and was especially pleased to see that color blocking penetrated through the collection. It reassured me that I was in fact at the Anna Molinari Blumarine show, and not some Ralph Lauren/Calvin Klein offshoot. The show closed with garments in primary colored lace, a perfect way to draw together the practical sportswear, and bold Crayola pieces. Favorite collection at Milan Fashion Week fosho.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago