Brilliant. Everything about this collection was classy, beautiful and impressive. My favorite component of the collection were the scintillating colored fur, python & patent leather. So vibrant and vivacious, super refreshing. Absolutely beautiful. The garments were wearable, certainly red-carpet ready. Frida Giannini cited the influences of the collection to be Anjelica Huston, as lensed by the photographer Bob Richardson, and Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine. The 70’s were obviously another clear inspiration of the collection, a decade which is very close to the heart of Gucci’s brand. Wah. I’m in love.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago