While Paul Smith’s and Burberry Prorsum’s Fall 2011 Runway shows were drastically different, both shows contained strict patterns. Paul Smith’s show was truly a sea of sweater sets, t-shirts and tailored pants. Each look was extremely similar, with small differences such as a jacket instead of a t-shirt, a tweed pant instead of a jean. Did I find it boring? Yeah. It was pretty darn boring, but I will hand it to Smith for a clearly rendered perspective. The menswear inspiration sought Paul Smith taking some serious “poetic license.” Now for Burberry Prorsum, saving the better of the two for last. ‘Twas a perfusion of gorgeous coats! While the coats had a similar theme, it was not wearying. I liked the simplicity of the coats, mixed with the zebra fur hats and matching bags. Wahoo London Fashion Week, keep it coming.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 4 months ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago