How could I forget to review one of my all time fave designers: Sass & Bide. Unfortunately, I was not googooing and gagaing at this collection. While I usually find Sass & Bide very different and fun compared to other designer’s collections, this one just seemed to be another tribal experience among the rest. Reminiscent of Proenza Schouler’s Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear collection, “It’s about different cultures, different textures, and mediums all coming together,” said designer Middleton. I am in complete accordance with style.com that “at times, the designers were in too global a state of mind.” Most of the looks were a bit outrageous in my eyes. However, I did like some of the silhouettes (i.e. those pictured above). But all in all, I was not impressed. Weh.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago