Finally a fun runway show. Yes, there were girls taking the runway with poodles in hand. Yes, there were men carrying serving trays with cakes. And yes, this was Mizrahi at his best. “I’m just having fun. And I want you to have fun when you come to my show,” said the man himself. I can easily say that his goal was achieved. Isaac Mizrahi’s runway show was unlike anything else on the runway this Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear runway season. The palette consisted of warm pastel buttercreams and grays. Mizrahi’s look was anti-minimalist, and I was liking it. The silhouettes were funky, yet clean cut. Bravo Isaac. Wish I could have been there to experience it. Au Revoir fashion week. Overall, I think it was a good season. Til next time.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago