First, the beautiful ballerina costumes in the Black Swan. Now, a fabulous Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear collection. Go in Rodarte! Not only does the collection communicate the singular vision which is woven through all of their collections, but I find the collection extremely wearable. It was nice to see a lighter pallet, as the runway continues to be a range of color blocking and somber darks this season. “It was based on the Great American Plains, on Days of Heaven,” said Katie Mulleavy. A vision easily surmisable from the collection. I know I am still drinking the Rodarte Kool Aid after seeing and LOVING The Black Swan.
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 month ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago