I am loving these bright splashes of color on the runway. While many collections have been rather somber and dark, these splashes of red have been innovative and stimulating! These bright splashes were especially prevalent in the DVF show. As usual, she featured many prints, but the collection was unusually covert. I therefore loved her tidbits of red. This sparkly evening gown was a favorite. True simple elegance. DKNY weaved red all throughout the collection. Small splashes of color were everywhere. This look was especially vivid, I love the fuzzy sweater and pencil skirt combo with the jet black socks and boots. Cynthia Steffe is up there with Jason Wu for my favorite collections so far this week. It was girly, yet completely sophisticated. The collection was not color blocked quite like DVF & DKNY, but she did incorporated burgundies and reds into the collection. The silk dress pictured above is adorable. What tis to come. Happy Valentine’s Day people!
- I just got Free Instagram Followers on followmyprofile.com/free-instagram… #Instgramfollowers 1 week ago
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago