Two words: Rick Owens. This tough-girl collection featured some seriously hardcore garments. Leather was shown in most pieces, along with draped jersey and distressed suede. Designer Wayne Lee drew her collection’s influence from Renaissance artist Hans Memling’s oil portraits. The models gave off a fraught aura, they wore minimal makeup and had slicked back hair with a severe middle part. I am pretty unbiased with this collection. I don’t love it, I don’t hate it. Kinda blasé in a severe way, if you catch my drift.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago