Zoe’s Fall RTW collection is fabulous, no surprise there. Her love of vintage clothing is truly sewn through the collection. Almost all of the garments have a 70’s edge, which is executed to perfection. As the woman says herself, “I’ve been subconsciously building this collection in my mind for a long time, there are a million vintage pieces that have inspired me, and every other designer in the world.” Her collection was scooped up by almost all of the respected high end retailers, including Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, and Intermix. Can’t wait for the collection to be available to us consumers.
- 🍱😬 @ Belleville instagram.com/p/_FUCF5D9fb/ 1 year ago
- Sunday practice. 🙏🏼 @ The YogaFactory instagram.com/p/-rQjIiD9VT/ 1 year ago
- Place Saint Georges. @ Place Saint-Georges instagram.com/p/-ofgBZj9fm/ 1 year ago
- Card from one year ago. 🇫🇷 Now. instagram.com/p/-mi6Anj9Yj/ 1 year ago
- Paris kind of thanksgiving. 🍷🇫🇷🦃 @ Buvette Paris instagram.com/p/-kDqVCD9ZE/ 1 year ago